Reintroducing children to socialising with friends old and new, getting them ready to return to school and face the rest of 2020 head on! Open to children aged between 4* and 12 years old, everyday is jam packed with opportunity for children to improve their skills and knowledge in many different sports, games and physical activities, all in a friendly and safe environment.
Covid-19 Risk Assessments:
Letter to Parents - 21/05/2020
Letter to Parents - 13th May 2020:
Following the latest Government advice, we have taken the decision to cancel all visits into and out of school (including all extra-curricular clubs), from tomorrow Wednesday 18th March 2020.
The safety and wellbeing of our pupils, families and staff remains our priority. We are grateful to all of our school community for your support during this difficult time.
- Bee Active Sports Clubs
- City Music Clubs (including choir and songbirds)
- Ks2 Choir Concert
- Parents' Evening
- SCFC Football Clubs
- Street Dance
- Wild Play Club
- Year 1 Trip to Sudbury Hall
There will be no Bee Active Before and After School Club provision after today (Friday 20th March 2020) until further notice.
Latest Government Advice and New Guidance for Households with Symptoms - 17/03/2020
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water, or use hand sanitiser.
- If you are showing symptoms of a temperature (37.8 degrees or higher) and/or a new continuous cough, then you need to stay at home. The full stay at home guidance for households with these symptoms can be found here.
- If one member of your household has symptoms of Coronavirus, then all household members must stay at home for a period of 14 days. Staying at home for 14 days will greatly reduce the overall amount of infection the house hold could pass on to others in the community.
- Anyone in the household who starts displaying symptoms, needs to stay at home for 7 days from when the symptoms appeared, regardless of what day they are on in the original 14-day isolation period.
- If you have Coronavirus symptoms do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital, you do not need to contact 111 to inform them of the self isolation.
- If you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home, or your condition gets worse, or your symptoms do not get better after 7 days, then use the NHS 111 Online Coronavirus Service.
For pupils who are self isolating and able to continue with their school work at home, learning resources can be found on our website under the 'Learning' tab - 'Classes' and 'Useful Links'