Learning Support Assistant Level 2A x2 posts
Starting Annual Salary – Grade 4 (SCP 4 – 7) £16,511 (Actual)
30 hours per week
Term Time plus one additional week (39 weeks per year)
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.40am to 3.40pm
Start Date: January 2024
The Directors and Headteacher of this successful and popular Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint 2 hardworking, qualified and dedicated Learning Support Assistants to work in our school. We are looking for someone who is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school and demonstrates the following attributes:
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role.
- a high level of general education - English and Maths at GCSE C or above is essential
- can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly.
- has experience of working with children in a primary school setting
- loves working with children and forms good relationships with children and adults.
At St Thomas Aquinas we offer the following:
- a supportive, positive and enthusiastic staff team.
- children who are well behaved and eager to learn.
- very supportive parents.
- excellent professional learning opportunities.
- a school community which is committed to continual improvement and where every child is encouraged to succeed.
Application packs can be obtained via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Mrs Howarth on 01782 976176.
Closing Date: Friday 15th December 2023 at 1.30pm
Interview Date: Tuesday 19th December 2023
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from school or by visiting www.dbs.gov.uk